Visit our Head Shot Gallery
Remember, professionals thinking about hiring you want to see that you care about how you present yourself. That first impression reflects on your respect and concern for them.
Anything less can damage your chances.
Are you planning for a new headshot because….
- Using a “selfie” or phone photo for your “professional” headshot hurts your credibility?
- You’re on a job search or updating your resume?
- Your employer told you to “get something professional” in a head-shot?
- You’ve made significant changes and want your photograph to reflect the new you?
- You’re an employer looking for a photographer who has the experience to come in and take care of it all for you – on site, on time, on budget and with the least possible interruption to your productivity, whether it’s for 2 people or 200?
- You are an actor, model or entertainer in need of head shots for booking and talent agents?
Talk with us. No obligation, free assistance.
Best reason first: Looking your best is good for you. That’s good for both of us.
We can schedule to meet your needs, whether that be at our Frederick space, your company or another location, indoors or out, local or regional.
You will be speaking with the person who will photograph you, and everything you see here is his work. Zero bait and switch.
We include an advance visit to your business to scout for the best, most efficient location and means to meet your needs.
Ask for our free:
- “Style Sheet” to help you choose and to tell us clearly what look you want
- Planning guide on how to look your best and enhance your results.
- Input as you decide which style best suits your goals.
To learn more about how we can assist you in looking your best, email email@example.com with your questions or concerns.
With over 30 years experience in this field, we at Jeff Behm Photography want to be of maximum service to you.
Again, that’s : firstname.lastname@example.org
When Only the Best Will Do – Headshots by Jeff Behm Photography